4 Ways I quietly earned $1,000+ in under five hours. They require a lot of preparation upfront but are simple to carry out Picture Of a Woman Using a Mobile Phone. She is framed by a cityscape in the distance. Most likely, she is snapping a photo. She seems content. I chose this picture because she is maybe earning money while traveling while using her phone. The mailing list is a crucial instrument that I would start with if I were to restart my entire creative career. My mailing list is not very big. There are only 6k subscribers. Nonetheless, I adore my newsletter. It's one of the ways I make the most money, a terrific way for me to express my creativity, and a great opportunity for me to hear from my readers.

My mailing list is not very big. There are only 6k subscribers. Nonetheless, I adore my newsletter. It's a wonderful outlet for my creativity, a wonderful method to get reader feedback, and one of the ways I make the most money with the least amount of effort.

And boy, did I need a break this summer. I had a really active summer. I visited Oxford, Leeds, Paris, London, Reading, Seville, and Jerez. I attended two weddings abroad and began organizing ours. I received COVID.

The risk of being a freelancer is, of course, that when you stop working, the money stops coming in. So I decided to experiment with a few other ways to "easily" make $1,000 or more.


There, I'm placing the word "easily" in quotation marks because none of them were. These approaches must:

deep ties with actual people trust with an audience's constant content creation, such as months or years of it digital assets – ebooks, PDFs, templates, and courses
None of that is simple to obtain. Throughout the previous four years, I put in a tonne of effort to build those. But now that I have them, it implies that I have made at least $1,000+ in four separate and comparatively easy ways.

How? Read on.

1. Organize a webinar
I made a completely anonymous ghost blog account last year. I wanted to see how difficult it was to start over. Although challenging, it wasn't impossible. I was able to make over $1,000 by writing just once a week.

I was able to earn more than $1,000 in a few months by writing once a week.

But that's not the approach I'm referring to. When I did that, I discovered that my success actually depended heavily on my publications. Thus, I created and presented a free webinar on how I expanded the ghost account.

I sold my course that teaches people how to use publishing as a growth strategy after the webinar. The course was originally developed and marketed in 2021, but it was recently updated, and I earned about $1,600 from that webinar.

The preliminary work:

Writing on a ghost profile for six months (2021–2022)
three years of newsletter development (2019–2022)
I've been writing for four years (2018–2022)
The course's development and design took ten hours (2021)


The course's concept and development took ten hours (2021)
The carrying out:

The webinar's design took two hours.
The marketing emails took two hours to write.
The webinar will last for one hour.
As a result:

screenshot with 1,972 dollars in sales total. My take-home pay was $1675.
image of a Teachable profits screen from that time. They charge a large fee, therefore I had to give one pupil a refund (they take a huge price).
2. Market associate products
I am fortunate to have many great pals who have produced some very amazing works of art.

Neither have I ever aspired to create a comprehensive "how to make money writing" course. Sinem, one of my close pals, developed her excellent writing course. She conducts live sessions while continuously updating it. When someone asks me for a referral, I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog